Sign In | Join Free | My insurersguide.com
China Guang Zhou Jian Xiang Machinery Co. LTD logo
Guang Zhou Jian Xiang Machinery Co. LTD
Guang Zhou Jian Xiang Machinery Co. LTD
Verified Supplier

3 Years

Home > Ice Cream Cone Making Machine >

L6.6xW2.1xH2m Ice Cream Cone Biscuit Making Machine with PLC systerm

Guang Zhou Jian Xiang Machinery Co. LTD
Trust Seal
Verified Supplier
Credit Check
Supplier Assessment

L6.6xW2.1xH2m Ice Cream Cone Biscuit Making Machine with PLC systerm

  • 1
  • 2

Brand Name : Gonghexiang

Model Number : SD80-37A

Certification : ISO

Place of Origin : China

MOQ : 1PS

Price : Negotiable

Payment Terms : T/T

Supply Ability : Sufficient supply

Delivery Time : 30-45DAYS

Packaging Details : RAW PACK

Net weight : 3800kg

VoltagE : 380V

Total Power : 3.37 kw

LPG consumption : 5-6kg/h

Capacity : 1800-2000pcs/h

Dimension : L6.6xW2.1xH2m

Application fields : Snack food factory, beverage factory

Automatic : Full-automatic

Warranty : One Year

Feature : Energy Saving , High Speed

Power Source : Gas

Process : Baking

Contact Now

L6.6xW2.1xH2m Ice Cream Cone Biscuit Making Machine with PLC systerm ​


Voltage: 380V

Total Power: 3.37 kw

LPG consumption: 5-6kg/h

Capacity: 1800-2000pcs/h

Dimension: L16.6xW2.1xH2m

Net weight: 3800kg

Description of the Electrical accessories

Electrical accessories: French brand: Schneider

PLC Controller: French brand : Schneider


Working principle:


Feeding the mixed flour paste by feeding pump to the baking plate and automatically close the baking plate, forming as the thickness of the dough, then put into the oven to bake. after baking, the paste has forming. using the manipulator to put it in the mould of rolling to make the finished products. after demould conveyor the products.


Length:160mm


Standard equipment

1, conveyor

It is used to deliver the finished products to the assembly shop in a neat line.

Voltage: 220V

Power: 0.75kw

Dimension: L5mxW0.6mxH0.7m

Standard:L 5M x W0.5M x H0.5M


2, Receiver

It is used for stacking the product into a string for convenient counting and packing.


Standard:L 1.5M x W0.4M x H0.7M


Product requirements: Suitable for natural side products with a length of 165mm or less, and a small output of 1800-2200 pieces/hour.


Features:


Different size,angle,thickness,depth ice cream cone can be customized.

Full automatic filling paste,baking,rolling and conveying-counting.


Double Layered Panel Door. It reduces heat loss from the oven, saving energy and keeping the panel cool.


FAQ


Q:How could we operate such equipment after getting it in our country.

A:We will teach our customer the operation process,and provide them the operating video.

Q:What is the payment terms?

A:After getting the 30% deposit,we will arrange for our workers to produce machine;The rest 70% should be paid before shipment.

Q: Can you arrange your technicians to install the machine for us?

A:Yes,We will assign our engineers to go abroad for installing machines for our users.

Q:Ask:About the machine voltage or power of machine ?

A:Usually in our country is 220v,50hz, single phase,or 380v,50hz,3 phase.if you have the special requirement,pls tell us, we will vetify the voltage according to your requirement.

Q: Ask:how to install the machine ?

A:we can intrust the install the machine by vedio,email,picture.....if large project,we can arrange the worker help you to install it in your country .



Cheap L6.6xW2.1xH2m Ice Cream Cone Biscuit Making Machine with PLC systerm for sale

L6.6xW2.1xH2m Ice Cream Cone Biscuit Making Machine with PLC systerm Images

Inquiry Cart 0
Send your message to this supplier
 
*From:
*To: Guang Zhou Jian Xiang Machinery Co. LTD
*Subject:
*Message:
Characters Remaining: (0/3000)